- mlevackAsked on March 18, 2015 at 09:48 AM
I would like to have one folder in my Dropbox account that holds all my forms responses I have integrated, instead of each form having it's own folder. Is there a way to do this? Would there be a way to link them to existing Dropbox folders already in my account or would I need to have new folders?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement of sending uploads of two different forms to one single dropbox folder. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Integrate your first form with dropbox.
2. After integration when you advance to configure dropbox folder, you should select "Dropbox root Folder name" as "User Defined" and add a folder name.
3. Set "Submission Folder name" as "No Folder"
4. Repeat the same steps for the second form as well.
5. Please keep in mind that you need to add the same "Dropbox root Folder name" name as you mentioned in the form one. Please check the screenshot below:
When both the form is submitted, the uploads and the submission PDF will be uploaded to the same "Dropbox root Folder name".
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.