JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I have multiple forms upload to the same Dropbox folder?Asked by mlevack on March 18, 2015 at 09:48 AM
I would like to have one folder in my Dropbox account that holds all my forms responses I have integrated, instead of each form having it's own folder. Is there a way to do this? Would there be a way to link them to existing Dropbox folders already in my account or would I need to have new folders?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement of sending uploads of two different forms to one single dropbox folder. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Integrate your first form with dropbox.
2. After integration when you advance to configure dropbox folder, you should select "Dropbox root Folder name" as "User Defined" and add a folder name.
3. Set "Submission Folder name" as "No Folder"
4. Repeat the same steps for the second form as well.
5. Please keep in mind that you need to add the same "Dropbox root Folder name" name as you mentioned in the form one. Please check the screenshot below:
When both the form is submitted, the uploads and the submission PDF will be uploaded to the same "Dropbox root Folder name".
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.