- HolisticSAsked on October 29, 2011 at 04:43 PM
I created a Google Site with open permissions. Please create sample forms and embed into this site so I can see what you are doing which is different then what is stated in the instructions on your site. I cannot get JotForm to display in Sites. Create it using a standard form. I eventually will create a form that collects money using Checkout and Paypal for a gift that is customizable and I will use the form to accomplish that.
An observation: I see that Sites uses https:// a secure site, but your embed code is not. Is this an issue?
- fxrAnswered on October 29, 2011 at 04:54 PM
I can see your form fine here:
- fxrAnswered on October 29, 2011 at 05:09 PM
The URL of your embedded JotForm on google sites is -> https://sites.google.com/site/jotformtest/jtform1
Everything looks great.
- HolisticSAnswered on October 29, 2011 at 05:20 PM
Thanks for quick support. You helped me quickly identify the issue which is on my computer. It is not JotForm as I see now and it works great. I use Ghostery to block access to most of the info seekers from geting into my computer. To resolve it, I added JotForm.com to my Ghostery Whilelist. It was blocking JotForm from loading on the test Google sites page.
- yasincoAnswered on October 29, 2011 at 05:21 PM
Good to know you got it, ask anytime.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 29, 2011 at 05:22 PM
Glad to hear you were able to sort it out HolisticS. If you have any other concern just let us know, our team would be happy to help you.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- mangpodangAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 04:49 AM
I followed the instruction but it's still not allow me to add a feedback form to my google site.