- mariebradshawAsked on March 18, 2015 at 11:27 AM
How can I get rid of this huge gap on the top of my form and on the side? Help would be so appreciated.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 01:56 PM
Could you try injecting the following CSS to your JotForm?
padding: 10px 0;
Please go through the guide below on how to inject CSS codes to your JotForm.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- mariebradshawAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 02:14 PM
That didn't appear to change anything.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 04:02 PM
I've made some additions to your JotForm by adding the following code :
The whitespace on the top seems to be reduced now on your webpage. You may reduce the margin further if you want by increasing the number.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to look into this further.
- mariebradshawAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Thank you! It looks so much better.