- KPetroffAsked on March 18, 2015 at 01:22 PM
I have followed the tutorial but it still brings the form into Xara Web Designer 10 Pro with a white background. The setting / preferences say it should be transparent but it is not. Am I missing a step?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 04:08 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Are you referring to the Contact Us form or some other one?
We are looking forward to hearing back from you.
- KarenAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 04:25 PM
The contact us form, yes.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 05:47 PM
You will need to clear the backgrounds via Designer, and then set the transparent background in form Preferences. Please take a look at the following animation.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- KPetroffAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 03:08 PM
I went back in and did the tutorial...step by step...I still have a white background coming in. PLUS the background is too wide now when I am inserting the form. I don't know how to get that back to inserting the correct size.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 04:23 PM
Can you please provide us with a form link in question? So, we will be able to check the form from our side.
- KPetroffAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 04:32 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 05:51 PM
The issue was caused by Form Designer's Supernova theme, so I have added the next CSS to fix this.
You should see the transparent background now. Thank you.
- KarenAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 01:17 PM
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 02:34 PM
Great to hear that Karen.
Do let us know if you need our assistance in the future as well and we would be happy to assist.