- kellympccAsked on March 18, 2015 at 02:26 PM
I will need to create a very long form for business analysis and the respondent will need to be able to stop and start at his/her convenience. Does JotForm allow that?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 04:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, there are some options:
1. You can use Auto Fill feature, this method is saving the data automatically on user's computer using browser local storage.
2. Alternative method is to use two forms and custom "session" link, please see the next link:
3. Also you can provide your users with the Edit links, so that they will be able to update their submitted entries:
4. Also you can check this article:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
Hope this will help.