- narellebarnesAsked on March 18, 2015 at 06:49 PM
Hi, I have set up 3 forms and now would like to combine the 3 forms into 1 form, with 3 pages. I only started using jot form yesterday, so am not at all familiar with it.
- CharlieAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 10:45 PM
We don't have a direct function or feature to do that. But we have a couple of apps and steps that you can do to achieve that. Here are the steps:
1. Use the Field Manager app to clone the "fields" of one form to another. Here's the app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager.
2. Repeat that until all the fields are cloned in one form.
3. Open the final form in your JotForm form builder, under "Survey Tools" use the "Page Break" to divide the form into multiple pages.
You can also refer to this guide regarding multi page forms: http://www.jotform.com/help/119-How-to-Create-Multi-Page-Forms.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.