- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:08 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please share also to us which of your jotform you were having the issue?
It will also help us investigate specific issue if you can share to us more details about the problem.
You may also want to review the user guide on -How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive
just in case some steps were missed during the integration process.
We will check further after knowing more information.
- julianfgeAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:28 AM
I have this same issue, the problem is: JotForm stop sending submission files to Google Drive.
I can't find the new incoming forms anywhere in my integrated Google Drive folder since Wednesday (Mar 18) Hong Kong time. Before that, it worked. And I checked again, the integration is still there, I didn't accidentally cancelled it or whatnot.
- matloftusAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:47 AM
After removing and recreating the integration, then performing some other edit on the form to enable the 'Save' button, then clicking 'Save', we see submissions propagating to Drive. I am not sure that this is a resolution as some posters mention that the integration works correctly initially then fails, but this information may be useful in diagnosis.
I'd be interested to hear if other Jotform users having this problem have any luck with this method.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 08:49 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
This issue is already reported to our backend team and one of our developer is looking into this issue. You seems to have create your own thread and it is also being investigated by our developers. You will be answered in your own thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/525025-Google-Drive-integration-location-folder-of-submission-are-in-the-drive-root-folder#12
- crssloAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 11:39 AM
This is the form:
The integration failed. After reintegrating, we get a few successful submissions and then it stops working again.
I did not "miss a step" in the integration process as the integration had been previously performing fine for well over 2000 submissions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:50 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
As mentioned that one of our developer is already looking into this. Lets wait for his response/findings.
- crssloAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 12:54 PM
Any updates on this?
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 02:00 PM
There are no updates, but I would like to ask you to follow the following steps to make sure that there are no issues with the integration - since we are all able to connect and use the Google Drive integration.
1. Remove the current integration (this is important step)
* Please do not move the folder or change anything about it on your Google Drive
Do let us know how this goes.
- tazolaAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 02:33 PM
We are having the same issue. Have about 30 forms that has stopped working with Google Drive. Please fix fast.
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 03:46 PM
I see that you already have your thread opened here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/537536-Integration-to-Google-Drive-Broken we will be replying to it shortly, but in the mean time I would like to ask you to follow the steps above and let us know if they work for you.
If not, please add that as a reply on your own thread so that we can properly assist you there.
- crssloAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 04:16 PM
After following those steps, the integration functioned correctly for 9 submissions, but is no longer working at this time.
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 05:37 PM
Was there any change made on the folders on your Google Drive by any chance?
- BenAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 12:09 PM
I can not see who replied this "On the folders used in the integration? No." if it was a reply from the crsslo account or from someone else and since many people have posted on this thread, I would like to ask if you could:
1. if from crsslo account log in and post again
2. if not, open or write on your own thread to allow us to easier track what was done and what is the issue.
In both cases, I can tell you that we have updated our Google Drive integration again in regards to several issues reported and all updates state that they are resolved so you should try to re-integrate again if some issue is present for you and the issue should be removed.
- alp_denizAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 01:09 PM
The problem should be fixed by now. Could you please confirm?
- crssloAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 01:13 PM
It looks like the integration is now functioning properly. Thank you so much for the support.
- BenAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 02:19 PM
Great to hear that the integration is working properly for you now. Do let us know if you have any further issues or questions and we would be happy to assist with them.
- crssloAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 04:08 PM
The integration has failed once again.
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 05:55 PM
Since the issue is not as it was before, I have moved this to a new thread so that we can properly assist you with it.
This is the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/548835 and we will be replying to it shortly.