- jonnygAsked on October 30, 2011 at 12:28 PM
I am trying to create a condition to redirect to a page depending on an answer, however when I get to the last bit (please select dropdown), all that is in the drop down is "Please Select"
- yasincoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM
If you typed the selection you want and saved it it should be there, other than that please supply the form url.
- jonnygAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:42 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Ok, thanks and the form url is: www.jotform.com/form/12752647146.
I will check please wait.
- yasincoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM
The drop downs are working, is the drop down your viewing with this problem hidden?
- jonnygAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:56 PM
the problem is that in the "Then after user clicks next button skip to" drop down I have no choices - it just says please select, thats all. I cannot select anything as there is nothing to select
- yasincoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:58 PM
A JotForm Support rep will assist you soon.
- jonnygAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:59 PM
- allanftdAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 02:08 PM
You have to make use of Page Breaks in order for this type of condition to work.In your form, you only have one page that is why there are no other options in the dropdown menu.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have fun using JotForm!