- Mohamed RafeekAsked on October 30, 2011 at 12:31 PM
How can i change my language to french in my form?For eg in area code,phone number,street address etc.
Note: My Question is about the description given to the fields.
- yasincoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Well just double click it and paste/type what you want. Need me to transelate?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 12:59 PM
What you will need to do is change the your web page settings to french before creating any forms in your form editor.
Go to My Forms page and on the lower left of the said page, there's a drop down menu there with a language list. Select French.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 01:07 PM
Additional note: The language should be changed first before making any forms. It will not translate the lables of the already created form prior to the change.
- arjanvwAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 12:52 PM
...maybe the interface has changed since this post? I simply can't find that language setting in the My Forms section when starting a new form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 04:47 PM
You will have to set your language first before creating a form so that translation is automatic. As given on the guide above, you can select language by navigating below out website.
You can also manually type the language on the field labels, here is an additional guide on how to translate form warnings:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 04:54 PM
I would like to add that we do not show the Language option on the My Forms page, but if you open the form in Edit mode, you will be able to find it. Please simply scroll down to the bottom of the page.