- tukkimiaoAsked on March 19, 2015 at 06:55 AM
How do I pass along with the data form the user name that it filled (the user logged on the website wordpress)?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 10:45 AM
How do I pass along with the data form the user name?
If I understand you correctly, you want to embed the form in your Wordpress website right?
Please check these guides on how to embed your form to Wordpress.
Adding Forms to Wordpress.org version - Self-hosted Wordpress
How to Embed Form to Wordpress.com - Hosted by Wordpress.com
If this is not what you need then please provide more details about your issue so that we can further assist you.
- tukkimiaoAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 10:50 AM
No. I embed the form on wordpress page. I want to pass along with the form data the wordpress' user name who filled this form
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:27 PM
Unfortunately, this is not possible since the integration works only to embed the JotForm on your webpage using iframe. Since the form responses are sent from the JotForm interface, we cannot get the WordPress username to place it on the email.
Hope this information helps. Thank you!
- mphoAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 06:03 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 07:32 AM
@mpho, your post is incomplete. Please create your own thread if you need any help. Thank you.
- tukkimiaoAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 07:48 AM
I wash my hand