JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I conditionally repeat several fields within a form?Asked by jbirch on March 19, 2015 at 09:25 AM
1. First you need to add several copies of the fields you want to repeat.
2. At the beginning of each repetition you'll add a form collapse (status open / visibility hidden). Give different names for each form collapse so it's easier to setup conditions:
3. You will add a checkbox at the end of each repetition so that users can check the option if they want to add another option:
4. You will add conditional logic, so that if user selects checkbox then show form collapse 1:
5. Repeat the process for as many repetitions you wish
You can see here more details:
Let us know if we can assist you further.