- Joseph PrestonAsked on March 19, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Is there any way to get a copy of the data that has been sent through the form for the past year?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 12:41 PM
You can always view previous submission in your account:
If you would like us to have a look at your form to make sure the email notifications are setup properly, just let us know the form you are having trouble with and we will be happy to have a a look.
- Joseph PrestonAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 02:01 PM
This was created for a client of the agency I work for and the person who originally set it up no longer works here. As such, we do not have the login information. If you could provide me with submission information from the form to pass to the client I would be happy. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 03:08 PM
Unfortunately we cannot give out data from an account except at the request of the user. If you could let us know a page the form is embedded to, we may be able to help you recover the account. Though, we would require some more information after we find the account.
- Joseph PrestonAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 03:23 PM
The form was embedded in http://gulfshorehomes.com/contact. I would be glad to work with you to determine the information needed.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 04:34 PM
Are you sure this is a JotForm form? This does not appear to be our embed code:
I was also unable to find any references to a form ID or JotForm in your pages' source code. If you can let us know the ID of the form, that would help greatly.