- ClaraTeoAsked on October 30, 2011 at 10:04 PM
- ClaraTeoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 10:45 PM
You can upgrade your subscription on a monthly basis, once you go to http://www.jotform.com/pricing select the package you wish to upgrade to the next page would show the option to select per month billing period.
Let us know if you get problems along the way of the upgrade process.
I am still billed on a recurring month basis. Pls help to reverse out the November payment and moving forward
- allanftdAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM
As requested, we have already cancelled your JotForm Premium account. You will no longer be billed in the future unless you upgrade once again.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- ClaraTeoAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM
So am i still charge for Nov; as i receieve an inovice on 31 Oct?
- allanftdAnswered on October 30, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Yes ClaraTeo, that is correct. You may request for a refund if you do not wish to continue with the premium account for November.