- monashhealthAsked on March 19, 2015 at 06:01 PM
Does it work on my account I dont think its a paid account can you check the feature exists I cant see it.
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement to just export the email addresses from your form's submission page.
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to your form's submission page: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Click on the gear icon from the top right corner and a drop down window will be displayed.
3. Deselect all the form fields and just retain the email field selected.
4. Click on the "Excel" export button which is just above the submission grid. The submission PDF will only display the email addresses. Please check the screenshot below:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 10:25 PM
We do not have limits with all the features for all users except for submissions and storage limit. Other than that, you will have access with every Jotform features.
Please let us know which part of the guide you are stuck so we can assist you further. Basically you will have to go to your form submissions page to download your form data to excel. If you want to exclude some fields, simply click the gear icon and deselect the fields. (see image below)
Here's again the link of the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
We'll await your reply. Thanks!