- photophilAsked on March 19, 2015 at 06:27 PM
I have a invlolved form with over 20 items for purchase - it was made before papal express was offfered = is there an easy way to convert the form?
- CharlieAnswered on March 19, 2015 at 11:07 PM
You can easily just remove the Paypal tool and add the Paypal Express, the product list can be saved and will automatically be loaded in the new Payment tool.
Here's an example:
1. Click to remove the payment method.
2. Click "Ok".
3. After that, you'll see this window that will ask you to keep the products. Click "Yes".
4. Then add another payment method, in this case I'll add "Paypal Express".
5. The products are now restored.
If you are worried that you'll lose your product list. You can first clone your form and make the changes there. Here's how you can do that: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account.
Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.