- deivid151bAsked on October 31, 2011 at 09:05 AM
I just can't access 'My Submissions', I have 126 unread messages, and I think this is happening because the database can't load all of them (don't know if this is true, just my opinion).
Do you think this will work for me?
- yasincoAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 09:08 AM
Everything is fine on my end please try again and may I ask what browser and operating system your using.
- deivid151bAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 09:19 AM
I tried to open it a lot of times and it just can't load.
I'm using Windows XP, tried on Chrome, IE8 and Firefox and it just don't load for me.
- yasincoAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 09:20 AM
Hm, and did you get your email notifications?
- deivid151bAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 09:23 AM
But I think one is missing, and I have to check that, but I can't. And I need to make a report using the submissions per month, for further analysis.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 09:32 AM
I was able to access to your Submissions page fine. It was also pretty fast. Can you try a different browser such as Firefox and let us know?
- deivid151bAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 09:39 AM
Already tried on Firefox, didn't work, at the beginning I was able to access, and then I stopped to check at my submissions, I was checking only at my mail notification, an now I just can't =/
I'm trying to open it from my work, I'll try to open at my home, from my personal computer, outside my work's network, maybe the main server is blocking this access...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 05:39 PM
What do you see when you click on Submissions icon, is there any error?
Do you see the first page with the recent submissions? If yes, then maybe you are just missing that we are showing only 14 submissions per page, and you can use the "Next" button to check needed submissions.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- deivid151bAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 01:02 PM
Does not appear any error, but stuck on this:
- fxrAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 01:40 PM
Really is an odd one, this one Deivid, unfortunately for you.
To summarise what you have attempted.
Tried accessing submissions on different browsers with no success
Tried accessing submissions on different PCs, on different networks? ( e.g at home, at home )
Can I just ask to try one thing, if your accessing jotform from www.jotform.com, can you try logging out, then accessing JotForm from www.jotform.net ? (log back in) then check if you can get into your submissions.
- deivid151bAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 01:57 PM
OMG, i tried on www.jotform.net and it finally works!!! We need to celebrate!
Thank you all for the support, I've just commented to my boss that your service is great, I really appreciate it.
Thank you again!!!