- champlaineduAsked on March 20, 2015 at 03:45 PM
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 05:58 PM
Can you please follow the next steps:
* If you are using Google App *
- Please contact your administrator to enable Google Drive API for you.
* If your are using personal Google Account *
Please follow these steps:
1. Remove Google Drive Integration
2. re-integrate with Google Drive
3. Make a test submission.
* How to make a test submission *
To do that you should go to your jotform and fill it out and click on submit, the entry should shortly be created in your Google Drive folder, but it is important to note that the Google Drive folder will no longer be the same as it was.
Since we have removed the integration, the new integration now is made to a new folder.
* Note to point out *
A) You should not move, nor rename this new folder (or alter it in any other way)
B) no new entries will be sent to the old folder (associated with old integration, everything will go to the new one - of the new integration).C) it is very important not to skip the step 1.
If there is are any issues following this, then change the steps about re-integration above to this: