- svsformsAsked on March 20, 2015 at 03:55 PM
What is the PDF file to big to attach to an email?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Announces New Fillable PDF Form Creator
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 06:19 PM
Could you please provide us with a bit more information on your inquiry? Would you like to send the fillable PDF to your users by email?
- svsformsAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 10:13 AMI am having trouble attaching the fillable PDF to an email.In Go Daddy workspace central it says "the file exceeds the 20mb limit."In Yahoo Mail it states "The following file(s) are empty and cannot be attached:SVS_Videography_Agreement.pdf. Please reattach your files without them."And in Gmail it states "Error:This file is 0 bytes, so it will not be attached."Can you tell me how to attach the file?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 11:52 AM
I've tried creating the PDF form of your JotForm titled "SVS Videography Agreement" and could see that the file size is about 386KB. I was able to view the PDF form using Adobe Reader XI without any issues.
I've cleared the form caches to see if that helps. Also, please clear your browser cache and try creating the PDF form once again.
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to look into this issue further.
- svsformsAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Problem solved...you guys are great! Thanks
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 12:30 PM
We are glad to see that the issue is resolved for you now. It's our pleasure assisting you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!