- raydonmarketingAsked on March 20, 2015 at 04:33 PM
Hello, I would like to know if I paid for the service will the forms that get sent to my email say jotform? Can I have the jotform ghosted?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 06:58 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We do offer alternative sending options, they work for both free and paid versions.
- You can set the sender to neutral email@example.com email address.
- It is possible to use custom sender email address.
- Custom SMTP senders are also supported.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- raydonmarketingAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 07:52 PM
Yes i understand that part but when the submission go to client it will say jotform on top. Can i ghost that out?
- raydonmarketingAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 08:01 PM
I just need the submission to go to my client with out the jotform logo. that it can it be done?
Reason: in a business setting we do not want to let client know what builder we use to create stuff for them.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 21, 2015 at 06:10 AM
It is possible to remove JotForm Logo from submission. Also you can change it with your company logo or some other image. Inside of settings for Notification go to Compose Email window and simply select JotForm logo and delete it.
If you want maybe to replace it with some other text or image you can see how to do it on this picture below.
Hope this will help.
Let us know if you need further assistance.