- JKulp42757Asked on March 20, 2015 at 10:42 PM
I would like the "email" and "memo" fields in the left column to move up, putting them closer to the "client name" field. Right now they stay in the left column...but are below the bottom of the payment field on the right side.Page URL:
- JKulp42757Answered on March 21, 2015 at 09:15 AM
I've uploaded a pic of the problem...thought I did that originally, but guess not.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 21, 2015 at 02:03 PM
You can move up Email and memo fields by Injecting Custom CSS. Inside of your Form Builder select Setup & Embed tab, then click on Preferences, then select Form Styles tab and inside of Inject Custom CSS field at the bottom of existing code paste this code:
After adding this code your form should look like this.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JKulp42757Answered on March 23, 2015 at 08:45 PM
BJoanna - thank you that worked! Now, for the right side, can I move that address field higher up, closer to the credit card fields? Thanks!
- CharlieAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 02:01 AM
I would like to suggest that you use the Form Designer to make the adjustments to your form. You can also inject the custom CSS code there. You can follow the steps below.
1. Click the "Designer".
2. Inside the form Designer, click the CSS tab and inject your custom CSS code, in this case this is the one I used:
position : relative;
top : -30px !important;
#id_7 - pertains to the "Billing" address field.
.form-lin.form-line-column.form-col-1.form-line-column-clear - pertains to the "Memo" field.
Another tip, if you are familiar with CSS styling, you can select the class or ID of the assigned field by double clicking the field when you are in the Form Designer tool.
You can see how the edited cloned form that I have looks like in this link: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50821287681964?
You can further adjust the values of the custom CSS code that have I have depending on your preference.
- JKulp42757Answered on March 24, 2015 at 01:06 PM
Charlie: That worked perfectly, much appreciated!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 01:15 PM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions or issues and we would be happy to assist.