- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 22, 2015 at 05:03 AM
You can change position of hover text by Injecting Custom CSS. To do that inside of your Form Builder select Setup & Embed tab, then click on Preferences, then select Form Styles tab and inside of Inject Custom CSS field at the bottom of existing code paste this code:
top : 172px;
After adding this CSS code your form should look like this.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- paulpacey27Answered on March 22, 2015 at 06:43 AM
Awesome:) THANK YOU!!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 22, 2015 at 12:19 PM
You're welcome. We are glad that we could assist you.
Feel free to contact us again if you have any other issues.
- paulpacey27Answered on March 22, 2015 at 09:04 PM
Another question: Is it possible to create multiple text bubbles?
In another form I use, I need to convey more info that appears pretty cluttered, also because the settings tool automatically eliminates any spaces between the text. form here
Otherwise, any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 02:33 AM
Your last question will be answered to this new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/538410.
- CharlieAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:26 PM
We advise our users to open a new thread for their own questions, I went ahead and open one for you, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/572517. We will address it shortly.