- laurenpapaAsked on March 22, 2015 at 12:05 PM
Hi, I currently have my forms integrated to Google Spreadsheets. I would like to add another column into that spreadsheet to note when the request has been completed. However, whenever I add this column or type info into another field box it is deleted whenever the sheet updates. Is there a setting that I need to click in order for the sheet to be editable? Or is it not possible to change the spreadsheet because it is coming from Jotform?'
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 22, 2015 at 07:08 PM
The Spreadsheet should not be edited, otherwise it will not work, my recommendation would be:
1) Remove the current integration.
2. Save Form.
3. Add a hidden field your form, which will be the column you are trying to add in your Spreadsheet.
4. Go back to the same form and re-integrate with Google Spreadsheet.
5. Save the Form
6. Make a test submission (fill the jotform out and submit it)
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.