- csatchellAsked on October 31, 2011 at 02:40 PM
I am no longer receiving emails from jotform submissions. Please advise.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 03:04 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please change your sender e-mail to email@example.com as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also add these ip addresses to your mail provider's whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.