- JimAsked on October 31, 2011 at 02:47 PM
First, do jotform logo show when someone is using the form i created?
secondly is there a login section, that will enable someone to login , fill out the form and come back to complete it before submitting?
Thridly, is it possible to configure the form in a way that after someone finished filling out the form and click on submit, it will now take the person to the section to make selections of items and make payment?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 03:55 PM
Here are some informations which may help you on your start.
1. JotForm does not add "Powered By" or "Report Abuse" links to your forms. In our opinion that's very unprofessional and ugly. Our competitors also know this but they call this a "viral" effect. So, they are actually using their users like a virus to get more traffic. We prefer to keep our users happy over such ugly tactics.
2. No need for them to login, here's the guide that will help you how to save forms and continue later.
3. Yes! Using our payment tools will help you for that but selection should be made first before he/she will be redirected to the payment page. Here are the list of world's leading Payment Gateways:
I hope you find this information useful. You can also visit our FAQ Section for more information about JotForm Features and Services.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!