- eightsecondsAsked on March 23, 2015 at 12:35 PM
I've recently been put on the task of monitoring our messages received from our website forms. I'm not sure anyone has done so in the past. Presently, it seems as if they are not being forwarded anywhere further in our company from this site.
Is there a way to tell where, (if anywhere), these messages get forwarded or redirected to after they fill out the form and hit send?
- BenAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 01:31 PM
You can see where each form notifier is sending the email notifications of submissions by following these steps: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
Based on what you have mentioned I would also suggest other guides:
- to see if the emails are in our bounced list and if so why: How to remove your email address from bounce list
- if emails are being seen as spam, to whiteliste them: Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- to check the logs for all emails going from your jotforms: View jotform email history
Of course if any issues are seen or questions raised, we are here, so just let us know and we would be happy to assist.