- rocktapeAsked on March 23, 2015 at 01:07 PM
The email notification editor does not appear to be working. I can't view/edit existing notifiers, it takes me to a wizard to setup a new one.
- progressivedentalmarAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 01:17 PM
I am also having this problem. Seems to be a system-wide thing with JotForm.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 01:30 PM
I am also having the same problem.
- erinbjornAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 02:16 PM
I am also having problems with this.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 03:53 PM
We were having an issue with certain aspects of the form builder due to a recent update. That update has since been removed and your notification should now show their current data as well as save any updates.
If this is still occurring on your end, try clearing your browsers cache/cookies and that should load our recent code. If you are still unable to edit your notifications, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 04:19 PM
Thank you, David.
Our notifications are working again.
- BenAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 06:20 PM
In my colleague's name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further issues and we would be happy to assist.