- CharlieAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 01:56 PM
Upon checking in my end, it seems that there is a problem on the image field.
Here's a screenshot of the problem:
I will need to escalate this to our developers so that they can further investigate and have it fixed.
Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll let you know immediately when this has been resolved.
- CharlieAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 02:44 PM
It seems like a temporary problem. I've checked my forms again and the problem seems to have been fixed already.
Could you please try logging out and logging back in, also, just to make sure, you can clear your form's cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache.
Please do let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.
- jhcarrjrAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 03:15 PM
Thank you. This resolved the issue. Thank you for your very prompt attention and resolution.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 04:57 PM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions or issues and we would be happy to assist.
- bonbinirentalsAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 10:09 PM
Hi, I have the same problem. I have tried to log out and log in. I have cleared the cache, but I still cant upload any images. Can you please help?
- CharlieAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 12:57 AM
It seems like you already have an opened thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/599467. Please refer to that one instead, we will address it shortly.