- rmcgintyAsked on March 23, 2015 at 03:06 PM
The form I created is currently sending to the default email firstname.lastname@example.org. But how do I change that email address to go to another email address?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 05:01 PM
You can change the recipient email from the email setup wizard. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on "Emails" icon from the tool bar
2. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Change the recipient email address
5. Finish the wizard and save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps.