- bschwartz215Asked on October 31, 2011 at 10:46 PM
When I submit my form, it says, "falsefalse" at the top of the Thank you page. You can see it in the screenshot attached. I have also provided a link to my form.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 31, 2011 at 11:43 PM
I have checked your form and found out that your notifications subject title was blank, in order to remove the false message after submission you have to fill the subject box for your email notifications. To do that please follow this steps.
1. Go Setup & Embed >> Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications you have and add your Subject Title.
3. Click Finish to save your changes.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, just let us know. Thank you and have a great day!
- vn vbAnswered on January 02, 2016 at 02:02 PM