- LBtaekwondoAsked on March 23, 2015 at 06:36 PM
Submit shows in chrome, but not in firefox. Do I need to reset something?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 08:57 PM
Please try to increase the height value of the iFrame. Try changing it to 4800px.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/41614086450147" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 4800px; border: none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Hope this works. Thank you.
- LBtaekwondoAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 09:29 PM
I set to 4800px, but still not seeing "submit" in firefox
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 04:29 AM
- LBtaekwondoAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 04:32 PM
I did not try increasing height of table cell to be equal with height of form. How do I do that? I don't really know anything about website building! I access the html code through sharepoint designer.
- BenAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 05:51 PM
Please try changing your code to this (remove the old jotform code and add this one):
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 100%; height: 4362px; border: medium none; min-height: 4395px;" src="//form.jotform.us/form/41614086450147" allowtransparency="true" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" id="JotFormIFrame"></iframe>
Once you do, please let us know if it worked.
I am also noticing some possible issues with a widget so I will look into this and will update you about it if it can not be resolved from our side and if it is an issue.
- BenAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 06:06 PM
To update you in regards to what I have mentioned.
Could you please remove all Form Separator widgets and add a new one instead of them?
That should resolve the issue that I have mentioned and might even start resizing your form properly which is not happening at this time due to the errors mentioned.
- LBtaekwondoAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 06:31 PM
can you tell me how to remove the widgets?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 10:50 PM
Simply edit your form in the form builder, click the form separator widget and click the delete icon (x) you see on the right side. Here's a visual guide:
- LBtaekwondoAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 05:34 PM
Thanks so much, I removed a few form separators, and it's fixed!!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 05:38 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Feel free to contact us again should you need further assistance.