- 2ezyAsked on March 24, 2015 at 06:27 AM
Hi my header is wider than the rest of the form. How can I change it so it lines up with the rest of the form.
Alsohow can I make the submit button wider?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 10:45 AM
You can decrease the width of the header by using this custom CSS code:
width: 548px !important;
Here's a guide on how to inject custom CSS.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 10:46 AM
I created another thread for your submit button inquiry. This is the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/539382
Thank you for understanding.
- 2ezyAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Ok that has fixed the width now. I have selected the form to be responsive but the header and condition field are going off the right hand side of the screen on mobiles. On ipad the fields are going full width of screen and the header is staying at a fixed width which is smaller.We use to get email notifications when you replied to our questions but I haven't been getting these. Has this changed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 07:21 AM
Remove the custom CSS codes for the header width and use the following instead:
margin : 12px 48px 12px 36px !important;
For the "condition" checkbox field, use the following custom CSS codes:
white-space: normal !important;
As for receiving the forum reply issue, will answer it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/540124
- 2ezyAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 07:40 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 08:45 AM