- doleweerdincAsked on March 24, 2015 at 09:34 AM
When I click on the edit button in a submitted form, the system does not show any data in the fields.
- doleweerdincAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Any help please, we need this to work.
- doleweerdincAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 10:48 AM
some buttons images also seem to be broken on IE and Chrome on multiple computers.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 12:16 PM
As I check, it seems that the editing submissions working fine at my end and display data correctly. I've cleared the form caches to see if that helps. Please try editing the submissions after clearing the browser cache by following the steps provided in the guide below :
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to look into this issue further.
- doleweerdincAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 01:51 PM
Tried this no luck. The form will not load and some images are broken. Tried on two different PC's in IE and Chrome.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 03:14 PM
I've tried submitting a test entry to your JotForm and editing it. But I was able to edit it normally and the images are displayed properly at my end.
This might happen if there is any issue with internet connection as well. Could you please try after some time and let us know if the issue still persists? Do you see any noticeable difference in loading webpages? Please let us know the URL that you are logging into your JotForm account.
- doleweerdincAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 03:27 PM
yes narrowed it down to our proxy server.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Can we assume that you figured out the issue and resolved for you now? If you continue to see the issue, please let us know. We will be happy to look into this issue further.