- mcsullivanAsked on March 24, 2015 at 03:28 PM
Is there a way to get the "Take a Picture" feature to work so that the picture is exported to the PDF export file? Currently the "take a picture" future creates a link on the exported PDF. The "Upload a picture" feature works fine. See screenshot.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 04:54 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the issue with the Take Photo widget. It seems to be happening when you take a photo with a mobile device which does not support Adobe Flash.
A bug report ticket has been sent to our Development Team. We will let you know once we have any updates on this.
- mcsullivanAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 01:39 PM
Any updates on this fix? My boss is pushing me to resolve this!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 02:42 PM
The ticket is still open and now currently assigned to one of our developer.
There is no update from the dev yet but we will be sure to notify you here as soon as new updates status is available.
Thank your for your patience.
- mcsullivanAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Are we any closer to a solution? Thanks!
- CharlieAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 01:00 PM
Unfortunately, the ticket is still open but as my other colleague had mentioned, a developer in our back end is already assigned to it and is already working on the problem. I'll notify the developer again and see if there's news regarding this matter.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- mcsullivanAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Any updates? I have a meeting set up by my boss's boss on 6/5 to review that status of this item.
- CharlieAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 12:24 PM
We appreciate your patience and understanding of this matter. Unfortunately, it seems like the issue is not yet resolved. I'm checking the ticket now and it is still opened and marked as "Important".
I'll notify the developer assigned on this and see if we can get an update.
- mcsullivanAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Thank you for the update!
- mcsullivanAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Hi all! Any updates? Meeting with my boss's boss this week.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 01:20 PM
Unfortunately there are still no updates, but our developers are working on this issue. This ticket has high priority status. We will inform you via this thread when this issue is resolved.
Thanks for your patience.
- mcsullivanAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 11:10 AM
- CharlieAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your understanding of this matter.
Upon checking the status of the ticket, it is still open and has not yet been resolved. I also made a test submission and the images are still not displaying in the PDF when the image was captured and uploaded via mobile.
I'll send a notification to the developer to get any updates. For now, it seems like there's no update yet.
I'll also try to test a workaround I have in mind, we'll get back to you if it worked.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 04:11 AM
@charitychallenge Unfortunately, there is still no update about this but we will raise your report on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/763302 so you will also receive an update once this is fixed. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 02:23 AM
The issue is now fixed - your Take Photo images will display on PDF export.
Please try it out - let us know.
Sorry for the long wait.
- mcsullivanAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 10:43 AM
Works great, thanks!