- devadanderAsked on November 01, 2011 at 12:56 PM
We use JotForm for our charity site...www.links4lupus.org.
Our chairty drives for donations is during the summer. From August to March we do not accept donations. How can we turn off the forms until we need them. Also, can we downgrade back to a free account during this time and upgrade it when we need too, closer to our charity event?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 02:13 PM
You can disable your form by doing the following steps:
1. Go to My Forms to view your list of forms.
2. Edit the form you wish to disable
3. See to it that you are in the Setup & Embed tab, then select Preferences in the tool bar, just above the form.
4. A pop-up will appear, Under General Settings tab, click the Enabled status and change it to Disabled
5. Save your form
As for downgrading your subscription from Premium to Free, since you are using Paypal for your subscription for payment, you should do the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.