- SegurosGAAsked on March 25, 2015 at 10:23 AM
- BenAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I am not quite sure if I understand what you mean?
Could you please give us a bit more details?
I only presume that you would like to remove the horizontal spacing between the fields, could you confirm if so?
- SegurosGAAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 12:20 PMno, if you can see my form , when given following appears another page in the same frame , I want to appear in a different frame than the next .
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 01:33 PM
If I understand correctly, you want your forms pages to be displayed in multiple frames? Unfortunately this is not possible. When using page breaks, clicking on next will take you to the next page within the same frame. If you just want an extremely wide form, you could increase the width of you form by a large amount and place the fields as you have then in your image, rather than in separate page breaks. Keep in mind that form would be very wide and probably would not fit on most devices.
- SegurosGAAnswered on March 28, 2015 at 09:19 AM
ok but, if i remove the page breaks, i can put divide the form in frames?
- raulAnswered on March 28, 2015 at 11:50 AM
I'm not quite sure if I understood what you want to accomplish correctly, but I created this cloned version of your form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50864884770973 based on your screenshot.
Is this the layout you want to give to your form? If so, feel free to clone this form into your account to inspect it further.
Please note that using this layout would not fit on all devices as mentioned by @david specially on mobile devices.