- OxigeniosAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Thats happen after I use new design system to redesign the send button
Sorry my english.
Vinicius de Oliveira
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 12:54 PM
I checked your webpage and could not find how your form was embedded. Usually though, when the original form does not look the same as it does when it is embedded, there may be some CSS or scripts in your page that are changing the look. In this case we recommend using the iFrame embed method instead:
Replace your current embed code with the iFrame code and see if that helps. If it does not, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- OxigeniosAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 02:12 PM
... did not work. =(
In own preview the iframe has already presented the problem.
Im using Wix platform.
- OxigeniosAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 03:18 PM
=) ... Solved!
My window was smaller than the width of the form and that it behaved as responsive.
Anyway, thanks for the help
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 03:19 PM
Glad to hear you were able to get it sorted. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.