- kcsjAsked on March 25, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I'm using the fake card (4242424242424242) to test user experience.
Is there a way to test "payment not approved" case (e.g. incorrect card number, wrong CVC, wrong expiration date, and etc) ? I tried a different CVC (as opposed to 123), but it seems it goes through.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 01:29 PM
I could not reproduced the issue when I test your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/50816882488166
Can you please test again. Let us know if you were able to reproduce the issue consistently.
- kcsjAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 01:57 PM
OK. I used the card number 4242424242424242, but used a different CVC number (456). The one that I was told to use for teting was 123. I guess CVC doesn't matter??
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 03:28 PM
If I understand correctly, you were just using the test account? Please correct me if not.
The correct CVC do matter for the correct CC account.
You can test also using an actual CC account, then use a wrong CVC.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 09:40 PM
Thank you for the confirmation.
We will resolved the next question separately on another thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/540820