- rpennerAsked on November 01, 2011 at 04:19 PM
We have an event registration form. The event has now filled up. I don't want to delete or alter the form, just simply disable it so no one else can fill it out. We will re-use the same form next year.
How can I disable a form?
- rpennerAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 04:21 PM
I search the FAQ and didn't find an answer, but now I discovered this have been asked before in this forum.
- yasincoAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 04:21 PM
I will give instructions 60 seconds please
- yasincoAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 04:24 PM
Ok that good but just incase:
1. Go to setup & embed
2. Go to Preferences
3. Go to status area and click it and change to disable.
I hope this helps, thanks for using JotForm.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 04:29 PM
Please take a look at Yasin's solution.
If you need any other assistance, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
- rpennerAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 05:50 AMYes, I discovered where to do it. A bit buried, but if you know where it is, simple enough.
Is it possible to add a link to enable/disable on the context menu in the list of forms:
It seems to me that this would be an intuitive place to put the option.
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 06:36 AM
That seems to be a good idea having easy access on disabling your form. We're going to have this raised to our Development team so they can consider your suggestion.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- emrew86Answered on November 16, 2011 at 02:44 AM
Anymore you can disable/enable form on myforms.