- ReaganGuzmanAsked on March 25, 2015 at 03:01 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 04:38 PM
I cloned your form Form ID: 50676939973980 and saw that you are using PayPal payment. You can use Coupon Code to give the % discount to members that have the code (if they are qualified, you can give them the Coupon Code initially)
user guide: -How-To-Add-Coupon-Code-in-the-Payment-Form
If I understood correctly you want to achieve following, e.g.:
- You have 3 seats each is 30$ price = total amount 90$
- If coupon is applied you want to give same discount for each seat that is selected
- If discount is 10$ and 3 seats are selected than total should be 60$
Correct? If that is the case you can make logic with percentage inside of your coupon wizard where you will put that your discount is 33.33%.
After applying coupon inside of your form for three seats total amount will look like this:
Hope this will help.
Let us know if you need further assistance.