- raiseonlineAsked on November 01, 2011 at 05:33 PM
How can I align your form to the left underneath contact information on below page? At the moment, it's centered.
- yasincoAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 06:27 PM
What website host are you using?
- raiseonlineAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 06:44 PM
I'm using 000webhost.com
- yasincoAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 06:46 PM
Now I need the form url and the code your using please.
- fxrAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 07:25 PM
I see your using Joomla.
Is there any reason why your using a table for the formatting?
As far as I can see from the code. you are using a one column table. So everything is being added line by line, your address, then the form underneath.
You need to try and change that table into two columns, the first columns will have 8 rows for your address lines, the 2nd column will have just one for your JotForm.
Is that something you feel you could do?
(Personally, I would use two divs to format your address and form elements. If you are comfortable/able to put HTML directly into Joomla. I could probably come up with the HTML/CSS needed if you want it)