- gnotometricsAsked on November 01, 2011 at 05:39 PM
Are there any issues on your side?Page URL:
- gnotometricsAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 06:16 PM
Think I might have figured it out. For what ever reason, Jotform has been added to the http://www.barracudanetworks.com national SMAP index. Until removed each user/company that uses that will need to add an exception.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 06:45 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused. Could you please clarify your message about Barracuda RBL? Have you received some bouce message related to this RBL? If you found some solution regarding the issue, please share it with other users. It will be much appreciated.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- gapettetAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 09:31 PM
Forms that were submitted yesterday were not emailed as expected for me either. I suspect it is the same issue for me because I have verified the sumbission.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Could you please post here from what specific email address you're not receiving notifications? Also, have you tried changing your Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org? if not, please do so. Check below for the guide.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to email@example.com, just like below:
Also, ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your trusted senders list.
Please let us know if that helps or not. Thank you!
- gnotometricsAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Still working with our I.T., I'll post more info when I find our why it was added to the spam filter.