- DonkelmannAsked on March 26, 2015 at 06:13 AM
in one form, jotform tells me that there are 3 subbmissions and one of it is unread. that is wrong. there are 2 submissions only and both read.
can I reset this counter? If so how?
- DonkelmannAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 07:43 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Clearing your forms cache should update to the current submission number:
If it does not, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- DonkelmannAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM
David, after you restarted the server short time after my question, the wrong numbers were gone. Therefor my "Thank you". Now log on to answer you, the wrong numers are still there. Even after ressetting the cache. So did not help. :-(
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 12:35 PM
You can also reset your own cache to see if that helps, also clear your web browsers cache and cookies before doing so. If that still does not work, let me know and I will forward this to our development team to have a look.