- mcmendelsohnAsked on March 26, 2015 at 09:44 AM
First of all Thank you! This is fantastic. I just made my first form and converted it to fillable pdf. as instructed, but my images don't show on the pdf? I have two images on the form, one is my logo and the other one is a guide to help the customer answer a specific question. Is there a trick to this or is it not possible to include images in the pdf?
This is a re-post of a comment on Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 12:06 PM
I just tried adding an image to the form, and it shows when converted to a fillable PDF:
However, when I tried it in your form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50844084786970
The images are not shown:
I will do some further testing, and report this to our second level if needed. We will update you in this thread.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 12:06 PM
I am still looking for your issue, found the cause but unfortunately could not find a solution yet. This problem occurs because form is rendered before images fully loaded. Since it is a timing problem i could generate a good one and you can use this until i find a solution. I will update this thread as soon as it is fixed. Here is your PDF form with images:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 12:28 PM
I believe the issue has to do with the Image Slider widget located at the bottom of your form:
Please remove it, and you will see it works:
I will update our developers about this conflict between the widget and the Fillable PDF Form Creator.
- mcmendelsohnAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 05:48 PM
Thank you for all the troubleshooting here and especially to "Mustafa' for getting me a temporary one. I need to make a series of these all slightly different, so I am looking forward to the resolve.
Bdavid, I do not have an image slider at the bottom of my form (that I know of or can see). Can you tell me, if it is there and not visible, how can I detect it.
Thank you again, everyone.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 06:37 PM
Yes the widget is there:
1) Go to the edit mode of your form.
2) Go at the bottom of the fields.
3) You swill see a blank space below the Submit button field.
4) Do a right click on it, and delete the widget.
5) Save your form and try generating the Fillable PDF form.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 06:11 AM
I cloned your form again and this time PDF seems fine. Beside i see no image slider widget in your form Did you remove that, was there a widget yesterday?