- agentstorefrontAsked on March 26, 2015 at 10:53 AM
How can I route the submissions to also go into my work e-mail inbox?
- jamiecolerAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 11:16 AM
You can create multiple notifier emails. When editing your form, click on "Emails" in the top bar and select "Add a new Email"
- agentstorefrontAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 11:49 AM
But is it going to route me to the website and have me login? Or can I just have the actual PDF application routed to my e-mail each time one is submitted?
- CarinaAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 12:54 PM
Thank you for the answer.
You need to add your email as the recipient of the email notification:
You can see here more details:
Like this every time someone submits the form you will receive an email with all the filled in information.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- CarinaAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention you will receive an email every time someone submits the form, but the submissions will also be in your account in the submission area: