- hfgreen7Asked on March 26, 2015 at 11:59 AM
I have noticed that my form is to wide when used on a mobile phone.
How can I make the form more mobile friendly?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 01:03 PM
I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and that should solve your problem:
1. Enable the "Mobile Responsive" property of your form. Pleas check the following screenshot:
2. Please embed your form using its iFrame embed code. The following guide should help you grab your form's iFrame embed code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- hfgreen7Answered on March 26, 2015 at 01:27 PM
Thank you for the help. However, I did both steps and it still is not adjusting to my mobile screen size.
Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 02:49 PM
You can also try adding the mobile responsive widget to your form:
You can also try the adding mobile responsive CSS:
If that still does not work, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- EnergyExpressAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 11:44 AM
I had the same issue and corrected the form by making it responsive, which adjusted the image banner and other standard text fields. However, the fields that are from Quick Tools such as, Full Name, Address, Phone, and Email are slightly over sized. How can this be corrected?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 03, 2015 at 12:34 PM
I have moved your question to a thread of its own so that we may address it properly. We will follow up with our response in this thread here as soon as we can: