- ozgurerdogan2Asked on March 26, 2015 at 12:28 PM
What must I choose for:
I need function for %
This is a re-post of a comment on Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- CharlieAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 01:42 PM
I'm not sure what you would like to do. Are you looking for the function to get the 90% of a value?
For the Form Calculation this is what you need to add to get the 90% of the value. 90% because you are deducting 10%, I presume.
So it should be:
(FieldA + FieldB) * .90 = result
1. Here's how I added mine.
2. In the Form Calculation widget here's my formula.
You can see a sample form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50845074257963.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- ozgurerdogan2Answered on March 26, 2015 at 03:15 PM
Thank you. I need to deduct by the value that is chosen by checkbox. I think I can do the rest. Thanks.
- BenAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 05:00 PM
I presume that you are not sure how to get a value from the checkbox, in which case I would recommend checking this guide: How to Assign Calculation Value
Do let us know however if that is not what you have meant.