- DodoWebDesignAsked on November 02, 2011 at 05:39 AM
i have copied a form, generated in account1, using its URL into account2. What happens now is that the notifications from the copied form in account2 still go to account1. What am i doing wrong? Tks.
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 05:51 AM
You might have forgotten updating the 'Email Alerts' in your cloned form.
In the new form you've created, please go to 'Setup and Embed' > 'Email Alerts'.
Click all the items(notifications and autoresponders) you have in there.
Once clicked, you will have something like below.
Click on 'Reply-to and Recipient Settings' at the bottom right then update the Recipient Email.
If it's a notification email, recipient is usually the owner's address while if it's an autoresponder, you set the recipient as the 'Email' submitted by your customer.
- AnnemargretheAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Thanks for yr prompt reply.
In account2 in the copied form I changed the recipient in the notification email to account2. However noticications still arrive at account1. The auto responder is doing ok.
This is the URL (site under construction)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 10:28 AM
From the form in this URL: http://www.joost-smeets.nl/TEST/CONTACT.html
Can you please tell us the email address that this form should be submitting to, and also where it's submitting at the moment (Just to make sure we're on the same boat)?
- AnnemargretheAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 09:48 AM
the account is firstname.lastname@example.org (the Jorform account is the same as where the notification should go).
Further info: the form is http://form.jotform.com/form/13005355730
Embedded (in iframe/HTML snippit iWEB) as:
The notification now goes to: email@example.com This is the JOTFORM account name from where i imported the form.
Hope this helps...
- AtacanCAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 12:22 PM
I've checked your form and saw that you've set up a condition. Did you try to change the email address for the conditions? Thats the reason why you still get your notifications to the other address. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
I hope that helps.
- AnnemargretheAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 05:10 PM
1. I've changed the e-mail in the condition to firstname.lastname@example.org with as a result that the notification doesn't go to email@example.com anymore. However the notification still doesn't go to info@...
2. I deleted the condition itself and checked if in the notification itself the recipient mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. This didn't help either. STill no notifications received in info@... Could this have something to do with the spam filter from my webhost provider?
Some time ago, during testing i received below e-mail from my provider. Maybe that helps you?
- AnnemargretheAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 05:12 PM
Btw: the e-mail with the content described aboveabove was sent by the Jotform Support Team to email@example.com ...
- AtacanCAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 05:16 PM
I've checked your mail logs and your emails has been succesfully sent to your email address. Can you please add these ip addresses below to your mail provider's whitelist.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- AnnemargretheAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 02:06 PM
Works! Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 02:16 PM
Glad to know everything is sorted out. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Have a great day and thanks for using JotForm!