- AprilRosePhotographyAsked on March 27, 2015 at 01:42 AM
I don't know where I can change the font on a theme
- tkdmc90Answered on March 27, 2015 at 03:42 AM
With CSS tricks you can accomplish this. Please follow these steps to change the font on a theme. I have used Lobster Google Font for this particular thread.
1) Create Form from template.
2) Select Form template.
3) Click on "Preferences".
4) Click on "Form Styles" and Import Google Font link through CSS.
5) Use Font family for particular element (I have used asterisk selector *).
6) You will notice, Google Font was applied to all elements.
Please, ask if you have further questions/queries.
- JotForm UI DeveloperomerAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 06:01 AM
You can also change fonts via Form Designer:
Under "Font Options" section, you can select the font that you want.
Have a good day.