- tkdmc90Answered on March 27, 2015 at 04:23 AM
You can implement CSS code, by following these steps.
1) Click on "Edit Form".
2) Click on "Preferences" from toolbar.
3): Click on second tab "Form Styles". Here you can write custom CSS code.
Please, ask if you have any question/queries.
- elfinhAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 05:01 AM
Thanks for the answer...... I know where to put the CSS code, but I don't know the codes since I never learn it, do you have samples codes of CSS of how to change , font-color, label button color, background of label color etc. (like preset codes of CSS) so I can copy the codes and paste it in my form CSS.
- tkdmc90Answered on March 27, 2015 at 05:13 AM
Sure Elfinh, I have created a form for you to explain this. If you can provide me the link of your form, that would be great.
Form Link: http://www.jotform.me/form/50851801319452
Form CSS Code:
Please, will let me know if you've any questions/queries.
- JotForm UI DeveloperomerAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 06:05 AM
You can use our Form Designer, so may be you will not write css code :)
Moreover, if you want to write custom css for your form, our "css helper" may help you:
Have a nice day,
- elfinhAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 11:08 AM
yes, but since I use form tabs widget, I need to search around about the tab CSS costumizing ... :(
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 01:14 PM
So, I understand that you want to change the styling of Tabs. You can change the styling of Tabs widget from the Form tabs wizard.
I see that there is some CSS already added to the widget. Some of the options you mentioned were already there in the code so that you may play around changing the values. However, if you can let us know your exact requirement, we can provide you with necessary assistance.
- elfinhAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 09:52 PM
So, you already know my form ? Yes I already add the codes after searching around…. :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 28, 2015 at 03:32 AM
Yes, as far as I could see it. Great to know that you've figured it out. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.