- MantheyAsked on March 27, 2015 at 12:34 PM
3. I have a big html text block on the bottom of my form containing the TOC. The pdf is trying to fit all that on one page. What happens is, everything in excess of one page in the PDF is cut off:
- CarinaAnswered on March 27, 2015 at 02:21 PM
I tested and could replicate the same situation:
I created a form with an extensive text field and it was also cut:
I tried adding some css code, but it didn't affect the result.
I've forwarded this situation to our developers so they can run further tests. We'll contact you as soon as we have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- MantheyAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 03:01 AM
is there any update on this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 09:46 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from our backend team yet. Upon checking the bug report, I found that it marked as important and one of our developer is already looking into this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form him.
- ememnAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 11:56 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Thank you for your response, ememn.
However in order to assist you better, I had to move your comment on to a new thread for proper escalation.
We'll provide you a response in a short while.
Thanks for your understanding and we apologize for this inconvenience.